6/9/14

June 2014 Julep Maven Box: Boho Glam

This month's Julep Maven Collection was called The Three wishes collection. I was absolutely in love with most of the polishes, and I almost bought the entire selection. Then I wised up and realized I couldn't afford to do that and instead went with the boho glam box.



Even though I am technically an It girl, I find myself purchasing the boho glam box a lot recently. The colors that were part of this box are Julep's Harlow and Natalia.

Julep classifies Harlow as a Golden Dragonfly iridescent chrome. It is truly a unique polish. It's sort of a gold/green duochrome that is gorgeous on the nails. The formula on this is a little bit tough to work with, but I think it's just stunning. You can see it featured on my nails here:



Julep classifies Natalia as a refined copper metallic. This one to me leans more towards a metallic pink than a copper. When I think of copper I think of a more orange-y brown shade. It's absolutely beautiful and one of my favorite Julep polishes that I have tried to date. You can see it featured here on my middle finger and thumb in this mani.


The product this month was something that I sorely needed. A base coat! The Oxygen smoothing base coat. I actually really like this base coat. It goes on and smoothes the nail as well as matifies it, and I think it makes for a great base, so I am very pleased.

Overall  Ireally enjoyed this month's Maven box. If you are interested in signing up for Julep, you can do so for just 24.99 a month. It's an awesome deal and so much fun! If you want to sign up, feel free to use my referral link: http://www.julep.com/rewardsref/index/refer/id/158571/

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Total Pageviews