12/8/11

Face of the Day before and after

Today I thought I would do something a little different. I am always curious to see what people look like without makeup. I don't know why. I just do. So I thought I would share what I look like before I put my makeup on, and then after. Beware. It's not pretty.

Before

Before

After(the flash is washing me out, I don't look that pale! )

After
I didn't wear a ton of products, on my face. I'm not wearing any foundation today. Just concealer under my eyes and some translucent powder to set it. I'm wearing some very natural looking eyeshadow, just a bit of eyeliner and mascara, some bronzer, a little blush and some gloss on my lips. (If you want more info on any of the products, leave a comment) It took less than 10 minutes to do my make up this morning, but wow, what a difference!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Total Pageviews