9/12/12

Nail of the Day: Gray's Anatomy



I mentioned how much I love this combination in my fall nail polish picks blog post. And ever since I have wanted to put it on my nails. So, as much as I loved my last NOTD combo, I took it off earlier than I normally would so I could do this mani!

Before I show you the finish result, I want to do a quick rave on a nail polish. It's the sinful colors black on black. It's the first time I have used this particular black, and it was completely ark and opaque in ONE coat! I snapped this quick picture so you could see how awesome this nail polish is! Not bad for $1.99!



So now on to the actual finished nails. I did one coat of Sinful colors black on black and then topped it with two coats of Wet 'n Wild fast dry nail polish in Gray's anatomy. Look at how gorgeous this looks!




Sinful colors Black on Black and Wet 'n Wild fast dry in Gray's anatomy

Check out that duo chrome! Love this!

So that's my nail of the day! What nail polish are you currently wearing?



5 comments:

Anonymous said...

OOOHHH I REALLY LIKE THAT! it is extreme and sophisticated at the same time.really nice look!

Unknown said...

Love that combo! What a difference the dual chrome makes. :)

Unknown said...

thank you!

BebeDollface said...

Pretty! Right now I am wearing China Glaze Platinum Silver w/ OPI Nicole the Kardashian line in Rainbow in the S-Kylie.

Unknown said...

that sounds very pretty!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Total Pageviews