12/3/11

Face of the Day: New York Color Cosmetics



You all know that I am a huge fan of N.Y.C. Nail polishes. But, did you know I also Love N.Y.C. cosmetics? Seriously! They are inexpensive, and they are fantastic quality for the price. If I had to give up all my other cosmetics and only use NYC for the rest of my life, I could totally do it! I decided to put a makeup look together using only NYC products today. Here's what I came up with. I think it's gorgeous!


Products Used:
N.Y.C. Skin Matching Foundation in #686 Light
N.Y.C. Liquid Concealer in #786 Light
N.Y.C. Smooth Skin Pressed Powder in #701A Translucent
N.Y.C. City Duet eyeshadow in #811A Tribecca Toast (light purple color all over the lid, and as a highlight, dark purple in my crease and along my lower lash line
N.Y.C. Eyeliner Duet in #880 Mockingbird (Black along my upper lash line and in my water line, white along my lower lash line, and in the inner corner.)
N.Y.C. Instant Lash Mascara in black
N.Y.C. Liquid Lip shine in #549U Dusty Rose

I think you can get all of these products in stores now, except maybe the lip color, since I've had this one forever. Run, don't walk! N.Y.C. cosmetics are amazing!!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Total Pageviews