1/12/13

Nail of the Day: Colorblocking

I am planning a video for my youtube channel where, at the end of every month, I share with you all of the nail polishes I wore over the course of the month. So,if you're subscribed to my youtube channel (which you should be) you'll see this manicure again in that video, but I loved this manicure so much I decided to post it here as well! I am loving the color combination. It's Sally Hansen Xtreme Wear nail polish in Pacific blue on half of my nails, and Wet n Wild Megalast nail polish in I Need a Refresh-Mint. Pacific blue is a beautiful blue color. This might be my all time favorite blue polish. I just picked it up at the end of last year and I am completely in love with it! I need a refresh-mint is a beautiful mint color. It's practically Tiffany blue with just a hint of green. When paired with a green polish, I think it would pull out the green tones more, but with this blue, it definitely leans more towards blue. I love the color, and I love the formula and the brush on these megalast polishes. I own a few and hope to add to my collection soon!

So now that I have rambled on, I will show you the manicure!



Base Coat: None
Nail colors: Sally Hansen Xtreme Wwear Pacific Blue, Wet n Wild megalast I need a refresh-mint
Top Coat: Sally Hansen Insta-Dri Anti-Chip top coat

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Total Pageviews