9/23/13

Mani Monday: A total fail in stripes!



Are you ready to laugh? What I am about to share with you is possibly the worst manicure I have ever done. It's bad. Laughable even. Honestly, I wouldn't even be showing you at all if it weren't for the fact that this week's mani monday theme is stripes. And despite my talent at stripes, I wanted to participate. So I did my best. It's ok if you laugh, honestly. I'll never know.


I wanted to do some sort of autumn-like theme, so I started out with a base color of a gorgeous copper-y colored polish- China Glaze Harvest Moon. It's so pretty. A very nice metallic copper with some really killer sparkle!


Then I grabbed my L.A. Colors art Deco striper polish in black and added some vertical stripes on each nail. They're a little sloppy, and I am not thrilled with at all with the finished look, but I did my best so I thought it was worth sharing!



Here's the finished product! I hope you enjoy or at least got a laugh! haha. Come back next week and check out my favorite nude polish!


4 comments:

Lindsay said...

I think they turned out great!! Awesome job xx

Unknown said...

I did get a laugh from your description of your manicure. :) I think its a good combo and I think I need Harvest moon in my life!

Unknown said...

Thanks Lindsay!

Jaime, You need it! I am obsessed with this polish right now. In fact, I am kind of obsessed with copper-y colored polish in general, because I just bought Revlon's copper penny today. Despite the fact that I already have harvest moon AND Elf's copper. lol.

Unknown said...

Definitely not a fail...they look great!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Total Pageviews