3/8/12

My favorite purple shadows

I wear a lot of neutral eyeshadow looks. But when I want a bit of color, I almost always reach for purple eyeshadow. I love purple. It's my favorite color in general. But it also makes my green eyes really pop! I have found that not all purple eye shadows are created equally however. So I decided to share with you my all time favorite purples from my make up collection!


Urban Decay's psychedelic sister


the purple shadow from the Almay Intense i-Color Eye Shadow Trio for Green Eyes


the lighter purple in the N.Y.C. city duet eyeshadow in Tribecca Toast (my fave putple-y highlight color)


Deep purple from the BH cosmetics 120 colors palette (wish these had names or numbers! bottom middle cololr)



frosty pinkish-purple from the BH cosmetics palette (3rd in the top row)

and a couple pencils!


Elf shimmer eyeliner pencil in plum passion


Urban Decay 24/7 glide on shadow pencil in delinquent

And now the swatches


on top: Elf shimmer eyeliner pencil in plum passion, Urban Decay 24/7 glide on shadow pencil in delinquent
Below:
Urban Decay Psychedelic sister, Almay Intense i-Color Eye Shadow Trio for Green Eyes, NYC city duet eyeshadow in tribecca toast, purple from the bh cosmetics 120 colors palette, frosty pinkish purple from the BH cosmetics 120 colors palette


So there ya have it. My favorite purples. What is your favorite purple eyeshadow? What other colors would you like to see me feature for a similar blog post? Leave me a comment below and let me know!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Total Pageviews