9/8/12

Falling for Fall: Face/outfit/nail of the day



Just last week I was going on about how summer isn't over and how I am not ready for fall. then I woke up this morning walked outside and it was 55 degrees. A preview of Autumn, certainly! I had forgotten how much I love fall. It's my favorite season. And while I think this year is going by plenty fast without wishing for fall to arrive sooner, I do adore the cooler weather we are having today. And, I love being able to pull out some warmer clothes and rock a more fall-toned makeup look!









::Outfit::
Raspberry colored top- Walmart, last season
Jeans- Walmart
black/silver infinity scarf- Forever 21
Leopard Print Ballet Flats- Walmart

::Face::
urban Decay Pore Perfection Complexion Primer Potion (sample)
Elf All over cover stick in Ivory
NYC Smooth Skin bronzing powder in Sunny
Elf contouring blush and bronzing duo in Turks and Caicos (blush)
Elf all over color stick in Golden peach (as an eyeshadow base)
BH cosmetics 120 colors palette (a creamy yellow toned shadow all over the lid)
Elf brightening eye color quad in Luxe (the red color, in the outer corner, blended out a lot)
Wet n wild Color icon trio in walking on eggshells (I used the brown crease shade in my crease, and the brow bone color as a highlight shade)
Elf essential waterproof eyeliner pen in black
Covergirl lash blast volume waterproof mascara in black/brown
EOS lip balm in lemon drop
Elf essential lipstick in Gypsy
Elf studio minty lip gloss in Miami

::Nails::
NYC Long wearing nail polish in plaza Plumberry (a deep wine color that is almost black)
Elf Nail Polish in Fairy Dust


So that wraps it up! I would be more than happy to go into more details about any of the products above, or if you would like to see a tutorial on the makeup look! I was quite fond of the way it turned out. Also, please excuse the messy nail photos. Dark colors are much less forgiving than the summer colors I have been reaching for lately, and I didn't clean up the edges before taking these photos! Leave me a comment below if you have any questions, request or suggestions! I hope you enjoyed this post.



4 comments:

Sara said...

I love your eyeshadow! So pretty!

Unknown said...

Thank you! I was thinking about doing a tutorial on it. Maybe I will, if I can find the time this week!

Anonymous said...

I never would have put together that scarf with those shoes, but I admit, it looks quite good. Very nice outfit of the day.

Can you show please a photo of the NYC nail polish without the glitter on top?

Unknown said...

thank you! I sure can do that sometime in the near future!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Total Pageviews