11/17/12

The I (heart) drugstore makeup tag

1. What is your favorite drugstore makeup brand? I think anyone who reads my blog will be able to tell that my favorite drugstore brand, and favorite brand overall is E.L.F. affordable prices, tons of great products. What more could a girl ask for? Another great drugstore brand, especially for eye shadows is wet n wild. I also adore lip products from revlon and mascaras from maybelline!

2. What are your favorite face, cheek and lip products? I have fallen in love with the revlon colorstay whipped creme foundation. I want to do a full review on it. It's amazing! My favorite cheek product? I love all blush. Seriously, it's one of my favorite makeup products. I especially am loving the elf baked blushes I just purchased (which you will see in a haul and most likely in a review as well, sooner or later!)

3. Least favorite product?
i don't know. Probably just false lashes because I am not a fan of applying them. Although, I did just get some single lashes from elf not too long ago, and those I do like. So IDK. Probably just any product that I shelled out money for that didn't work great on me.

4. What is the best makeup bargain?
Anything from elf. Also I love this time of year when a lot of the drugstore brands come out with different makeup kits and sets for the holidays!
 
5. What is your favorite underdog product? (Something you love that often gets overlooked?)
I think a brand that often gets overlooked is LA Colors. It's a very inexpensive brand that is often found at dollar stores, but they have a lot of really great products!

6. A drugstore product that is overpriced? foundations from the drugstore I find are often overpriced.

7. Show your best drugstore dupe(s)!! I am going to devote a whole separate post to this in the near future!

8. Drugstore product that isn't worth the hype? Maybelline the falsies mascara. I feel like I liked it at first, but after a few uses I really started to hate it. It clumps up like crazy for me, and doesn't really offer that much length. Maybe it works good for other people, but for me, it was kind of a flop. Also, the Revlon just bitten kissable balm stains weren't nearly as good as I had hoped they would be!



(I tag anyone who wants to do this!)

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Total Pageviews