2/13/13

Weigh in Wednesday: Back on track!

Starting Weight: 242
Last Week: 231.8
This Week: 230.0
 Total weight loss: 12 pounds

I was glad to see a loss from last week.  My weight is still not as low as it was this time two weeks ago, but at least I am back on track! I lost 1.8 pounds this week, which is right on point for what I want to lose. I aim to lose between a pound and a half to two pounds a week. Of course, I will take any loss with a smile. But it's nice to be within that range. I am feeling really good about things now that I am back on track. We went grocery shopping, and it's so much easier to stay on track when I have lots of healthy choices in the house!

I am hoping to stay on track over the course of the upcoming week. Valentine's Day is tomorrow, and I'm baking cookies with the kids. Plus, we're thinking of having heart shaped mini pizzas for dinner. I will probably just go ahead and make tomorrow my cheat day. But that means I have to make sure I am "good" all weekend. It's so much harder to eat healthy for me on the weekends. The weekends is when we are out and about. We eat out a lot on the weekends. It's just not as easy to eat low cal!

But we'll see how it goes. Hopefully well, and I can see a loss next week, too! Are you on a weight loss journey? How are you doing? Leave me a comment and let me know!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Total Pageviews