7/13/13

(More) E.L.F. Jumbo eyeshadow Stick Swatches

Waaaay back in November of 2012 I did a review on the jumbo eyeshadow sticks from Eyes Lips Face. You can check out that review here.  When I did that review I only had 6 out of the 10 to swatch for you, but I had mentioned that I had ordered the other four. Well, they came and I loved them, of course, but I totally forgot to swatch them for you. It was recently requested, in the comment section of that post, that I do that, so here I am (finally) brining you those swatches. Better late than never right?

The four shades that I hadn't received yet when I wrote up that review are Forest Nymph (a sort of khaki color), Feeling Lucky (a deep brown), Check me out (A gorgeous purple) and Like a Boss (a deep blue). All of the colors are fantastic. As I stated previously in the review, these are amazing products. I won't repeat myself here. If you want to know the full review, click that link and check it out, as well as to see swatches of the other 6 shades. But I still highly recommend this product! Especially at just 2 dollar each! Now, at last, on to the swatches !

L to R: Forest Nymph, Feeling Lucky, Check Me Out, Like a Boss

L to R: Forest Nymph, Feeling Lucky, Check Me Out, Like a Boss
with flash

L to R: Forest Nymph, Feeling Lucky, Check Me Out, Like a Boss
no flash

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Total Pageviews