9/6/13

Fall appropriate Face of the Day

As soon as September hits, I immediately start getting ready for fall. True, it might be summer weather outside, but that doesn't mean I can't rock more fall appropriate makeup, right? I love the look I created. What do you think?







Products Used:

Covergirl outlast stay fabulous 3-in-1 foundation in creamy natural
Elf essential tone correcting concealer in Ivory
L'oreal Magiclumi concealer/correcteur in fair
Tarte amazonian clay 12 hour blush in exposed
Urban Decay Rollergirl palette (suspect on the lid, darkhorse in the outer corner, the crease and along the lashline, verve on the inner corner and to highlight the brow bone)
Elf essential brightening eyeliner in coffee (to fill in my brows)
Maybelline great lash lots of lashes mascara in blackest black
Urban Decay lipstick in apocalypse
Neutrogena moistureshine lipgloss in vita plum

if you would like to see a tutorial on this look, leave me a comment and i'd be happy to do that




No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Total Pageviews