9/26/13

OPI Lincoln Park After Dark and Sinful Colors Faceted

When I saw Faceted in the Sinful Colors Halloween Display I immediately snatched it up and planned to put it over black. But then when I got home I saw Lincoln Park after Dark sitting on my shelf, still untried, so I decided to pair the two together. I think it looks so awesome!


The pictures really don't do this justice. You have to see it in real life out in the daylight to get the full effect.

I started out with two coats of the cult classic OPI's Lincoln Park After Dark. It's a super dark purple that looks black in practically every light. It's a great vampy shade. It was opaque in two coats but I had a bit of an issue with application. I know everyone raves about OPI, and the formula is nice, but I am not a huge fan of the brush. It's too round or something. It will take some getting used to. But the color is fantastic, and the formula is really nice!




When that was dry I added two coats of Sinful Colors Faceted. It's a stunning glitter polish. It's got small pieces of purple glitter, as well as iridescent bar glitter in a clear base. Unlike some bar glitter, I didn't have any issues with application with this one. It applied relatively evenly and none of the bar glitter curled up on me, which was amazing. Overall I was very impressed with this nail polish, and I just adore the finished look!




OPI Lincoln Park After Dark is part of OPI's permanent collection and can be purchased wherever OPI polishes are sold for around $9.00. .

Sinful Colors Faceted is a limited edition polish that was most recently released with Sinful Color's Halloween Collection. I purchased mine at Walgreens for $1.99

What are you wearing on your nails currently? I would love to hear from you! You can leave me a comment below, or use the contact card on the side bar of the blog to get in touch!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Total Pageviews