7/10/15

Meals of the Week!

Occasionally, I do a meals of the week video on my youtube channel. (If you aren't subscribed to me there you're missing out! www.youtube.com/Jwhackers) I thought it might be fun to do something similar here. Share with you some of the meals we enjoyed this week!


I got bitten by the baking bug in a major way this week. In fact, I've been doing a ton of baking and batch cooking for the last month or so. It's a great way to fill the freezer full of healthy (and not so healthy) things that can be pulled out at a moments notice and popped into the microwave! I baked quite a few things this week!

Corndog Muffins

pineapple upside down cake

cheesy bacon egg cups
As here are just a few of the meals we enjoyed this week. If you want any recipes for anything leave me a comment and I'd be happy to share!

Giant Sandwich

Tacos and Black beans and Rice

Chicken Caesar Wraps

For more check out my meals of the week video

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Total Pageviews