11/22/11

My Nail Polish Collection


I just filmed a whole video about my nail polish collection. I figured it would be easier to just do one video rather than take pictures of everything. I could go into detail about the nail polishes, and give color descriptions and all that without having to make a big long blog post about it. Well, the video didn't work out so well. After I spent a good 15 minutes filming, I realized that I was out of the frame for most of the video. Then my cat kept walking in front of the camera, and my 3 year old son, Austin, kept interrupting the filming. So I scrapped the video idea and now here I am bringing you a regular old blog post after all. Well, you know what they say about the best laid plans.
So anyway, I am not going to go into too much detail about my collection. I'll just show you guys the pictures, list the nail polishes I have, and if you want details about a certain nail polish, or you would like to see swatches, leave me a comment and let me know! I don't really have THAT many nail polishes right now, so I just broke them down into two different pictures. The first picture contains all of my NYC Nail polishes. The majority of my nail polishes are that brand. It's good quality nail polish at a great price, and I can't ever resist these when I see them in stores!



First row (L to R): Classic Coral, Broadway Burgundy, Plaza Plumberry, Empire State Blue
Second Row: Cashmere, Taxi Yellow, Black Lace, Starry Silver
Third Row: East Village, Lincoln Square Lavender, Spring Street

This next picture contains all of my other nail polishes. These are just a mixture of a couple of different brands.



First Row: Sally Hansen Hard as Nails Xtreme Wear in the color White On, Revlon Gold Coin, no name pink polish, no name blue polish, Seche Vite Top coat
Second Row: China Glaze Poinsettia, China Glaze Twinkle Lights, China Glaze Holly-Day
third Row: mini China Glaze in Ruby Pumps, mini OPI in Color so hot it Berns, mini OPI in Yodel Me On My Cell, mini OPI in Lucerne-tainly look marvelous, mini OPI Rapidry Top Coat


So that's all the polishes I currently own. Like I said, I don't have a ton, but my collection is constantly growing! If you have any questions about the polishes above, or you want to see swatches of any of them, leave me a comment below. Also, leave any nail polishes suggestions in the comments as well. I am always on the look out for great nail polish brands, deals and colors!

Before I end this, I have a question for you all. How do you store your nail polishes? I currently just have all mine in a little bin, but as my collection grows, I know that I will quickly need to find a replacement method of storage. So I was just curious about how you all store your polishes, or if you have any tips on ways to store or display nail polishes. Leave me a comment and let me know!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Total Pageviews