2/12/12

Face of the Day: Shopping and Bowling

Today I went and did some shopping with my hubby, then I went bowling with some friends and family.



products used:
Face:
Rimmel Fix and Perfect Pro face primer
Rimmel lasting finish foundation in Ivory
NYC liquid concealer in light
NYC smooth skin pressed powder in translucent
NYC smooth skin bronzer in sunny
ELF blush in Pink Passion
ELF blush in gotta glow (cheek and brow highlight)

Eyes:
Elf eyelid primer
BH cosmetics 120 colors palette (mostly brown and cream shades, with some black around the outer corner to smoke out the look)
Elf cream eyeliner in black
Elf Regular & Waterproof Mascara Duo (I used the wateproof)
Elf eyebrow kit (I used the powder to fill in my brows)
Elf wet gloss lash and brow gel (to set the brow powder)

Lips:
Maybelline baby lips in grape vine

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Total Pageviews