5/16/12

Covergirl lash blast review

I picked up the covergirl lash blast volume mascara with one of my recent hauls. I forgot to take pictures of it with the rest of the products I bought, because as soon as I got this home, I immediately opened it and tried it out. And I love it. This mascara is so good. It applies nice and even on my lashes. It does not clump. It's waterproof and does not budge until I am ready to take it off at night. It coats my lashes flawlessly and really holds the curl when I use an eyelash curler. I got this mascara in blackbrown. I prefer not to wear straight black mascara on a daily basis. I think it';s too harsh. The color of this mascara is the perfect everyday color. I really can't think of anything bad to say about this. The brush is a rubber brush with shorter bristles, and I didn't think that I would like it. But it's easy to control and puts just enough mascara on without leaving clumps behind. The formula of the mascara itself is not too wet or too dry. It's all in all a really great mascara, and probably one of my all time favorites. I am interested in trying out other covergirl mascaras in the future!





No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Total Pageviews