5/16/12

Elf Studio Matte Lip color review and swatches

Elf Studio Matte Lip color
Shades I own: Natural, Coral, Praline, Tea Rose
Price: $3, Studio Line
I love the matte lip colors. They come in a matte black packaging, the same size and shape as a lip crayon. The product twists up and it shaped like a fatter version of a lip liner which makes appliation super easy and precise. The packaging also features a sharpener that pulls out from the bottom of the tube so that you can keep the tip of the lip color sharp and precise.

The product is a little drying (all matte lipsticks are) but the color pay off on all four that I have is amazing, and lasts for hours! I find that if I wear a lip balm underneath the lip color it helps with the drying factor. Of course, you can also pair it with a lip gloss on top, but then it's not matte anymore! lol.

The colors I have are Natural, Coral, Praline and Tea rose. I find the names to be fairly true to the colors. Natural is indeed very natural looking on the lips. Coral is a light coral shade. Praline is a sort of berry brown color. And tea rose is a purple-y toned pink.

Overall I rally like these. Elf has two other colors available in this product. a nude shade, and a red, and I definitely intend to pick those up as well and I hope they come out with more shades in the future! What do you think of the Elf Matte Lip colors?



L to r: Tea Rose, Natural, Coral, Praline

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Total Pageviews