5/4/12

Gold Eye look #1

So my cousin has an event that she is going to next month and she asked me if I would do her make up that day, since she knows how much I love doing it. She decided she wants a gold eye look, so I told her I would come up with a few different looks and she can decide which one she liked best. So over the course of the next few weeks, I will be doing a few different gold/yellow eye looks and posting them here for her (and all of you) to see! Maybe you guys can even help her pick one! :) Please ignore the rest of my appearance. It aint pretty! I am not wearing any other make up, and my hair is a mess from all the humidity we've been having lately!




Products used (in case you were wondering)
Urban Decay Primer Potion
Elf duo eyeshadow Cream in Sugar Cookie (yellow side)
Elf beauty on the Go palette in Day on the Beach
Urban Decay Foxy (brow bone highlight)
NYC Instant Lash Mascara

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Total Pageviews