5/2/12

Outfit of the day

I haven't done an outfit of the day post in a while. I am not wearing anything fancy. My attire is super casual as all I am doing is some housework and running a few errands later.









The outfit:

Blue shirt with eyelet detailing around the neckline- thrift store
light wash capris- I have had these for as long as I can remember. I have no idea where I got them.
Blue and white canvas shoes- I actually got these at dollar general. So cute, moderately comfortable and only 6 dollars!
watch came from walmart
earrings are my birthstone and my mom gave them to me for Christmas. They are from avon

Hair and Make up:
My eye make up is the same as my high end vs. drugstore make up post that I just posted.
As for the rest I am wearing:
Rimmel Fix and Perfect Pro Face Primer
Urban Decay pencil concealer in CIA
NYC skin matching foundation
Elf Blush and Bronzer Duo
Revlon lip butter in Creme Brulee
Urban Decay Lip Junkie lip gloss in midnight cowboy
Elf HD powder

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Total Pageviews