6/26/12

Influenster Mom Voxbox 2012

Have you heard about influenster? I have been a member of this awesome program since March, and I just got my very first box, so I wanted to share my experience with you guys and give you all the details so you can join influenster too, if you haven't already.

Influenster is a free program that allows you to sign up and earn badged based on your lifestyle. They send out themed boxes full of products to the people that qualify for them based on the badges they have earned. It's completely free! All they ask is that you incorporate the products into your daily routine, and then share on any social media sites you are involved in information and reviews on the products that you like! It's that easy!

The box that I received is the mom voxbox. All the products inside are supposed to be great for moms. Here's what was inside.



You get a little card inside the box that gives you details on each of the product so I will share that information with you, as well as my initial thoughts on the products!



Ivory Bar Soap: 4.27 for 10- pack bath size bars
From the Card: Ivory Bar Soap is 99.44 % pure- so pure, it floats! With no dyes or heavy perfumes, this product offers a simple, yet effective clean for the entire family at a competitive price. Great as a face wash, laundry soap (chip soap flakes in the washer) and hand washing soap for delicate clothing~
My thoughts: It had been a long time since I had tried Ivory bar soap. I was glad to see this product inside the box, because I had totally forgotten how great this soap is! It's perfect for the kids' baths, because like the card says, it floats, so it doesn't get lost amongst the bath toys and bubbles. It also leaves the skin feeling super clean. A lot of bar soaps are so full of moisturizers and perfumes that they leave the skin feeling greasy. Not this one. It's a nice clean feeling, and the smell is great. And you really can't beat the price!
Will I purchase? Absolutely!

DenTen Comfort Clean & Fun Flossers: $1.99 to $2.99 for full packs
From the Card: Fun flossers make flossing fun and are designed to encourage healthy oral hygiene at a young age, while Comfort Clean will help you to floss effortlessly & comfortably.
My thoughts: these brightly colored flossers definitely caught my children's eye. As soon as I pulled them out of the box my 9 year old asked if he could use one. I told him it was a good idea to wait until when he brushes his teeth. When he finally was able to use it, he seemed to really enjoy flossing with it. Which is pretty great considering getting him to floss isn't the easiest thing in the world. These were easy for him to use, and he seemed to enjoy the process thoroughly. I think these would be great for traveling!
Will I purchase? Yep!

Stash Tea Superfruits Tea Sampler: $3.50 And Nektar Sweetener
From the Card: Featuring Mangosteen, Goji Berry and Pomegranate Raspberry, Acai Berry, Yumberry Blackcurrant and Blueberry, we've included instructions on how to make this tea ices as well as some Nektar Naturals Honey Crystals to use as a natural sweetener.
My thoughts: I am usually a coffee person. I drink tea occassionally, but it's not my favorite. Still, I have tried out the Acai Berry Herbal tea and the Goji Berry green tea from this box and I really enjoy the flavors. I haven't tried it iced yet but definitely plan to! Ther Nektar honey Crystals are such a neat concept. I haven't tried them yet either- I equate honey flavor in tea with being sick, so I will probably wait until my next cold to try them out!
Will I purchase: Maybe, I want to try some of the other flavors before I commit! haha

Quaker Soft Baked Cookie: $2.69 for box of 6
From the Card: Enjoy Quaker's chew, soft-baked cookie in a family-favorite flavor! With wholesome Quaker Oats, you'll never remember they came from their kitchen instead of your own.
My Thoughts: I have to admit, my son and I ate this right away, while I was still going through the contents of the box. It was in the flavor Raisin, and it was so good. Nice and soft with a nice comforting flavor. I think these would be great to toss in my handbag while the family is out and about for a quick snack. Great to cure that late afternoon hunger. Robbie, my son, gave these 2 big thumbs up, and asked if we could get some more, so he approves! Austin, my four year old, liked them too, and wants to know if they have chocolate chip! haha.
Will I purchase? Definitely!

imPRESS Press-on Manicure by Broadway Nails: $5.99 to $7.99
From the Card: Featuring advanced nail technology, now you can get a salon-perfect manicure in seconds - simply peel off, press on, and you're done. There's no drying, a killer shine and a manicure that lasts up to a week! Available in 36 colors and patterns.
My thoughts: I am definitely intrigued by these. If they do everything they claim, I will definitely be a happy camper.
Will I purchase: I haven't tried these yet. Watch my blog for a complete review once I try them out!

The Original Dish Drying Mat: $4.99
From the Card: The New solution for drying hand-washed dishes, pots & pans, this super absorbent Dish Drying Mat protects your counter top and cushions delicate dishes and stemware!
My thoughts: I used this yesterday when I did my dishes, and while I didn't think this was anything super special at first, I really enjoyed it. It absorbed all the water from the dishes, which meant that I didn't have water all over the counter, nor did I have to deal with a sopping wet dish cloth. This was the perfect size for my countertop too. I really enjoyed using this!
Will I purchase: probably!

So there you haven't. If you have not already signed up with influenster, I suggest you do it right now! It's such a great program! Be on the look out for more product reviews in the future!

*Disclaimer* I received each of these products complimentary for testing purposes from Influenster

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Total Pageviews