7/6/12

Face of the Day: Independence Day!

I had a whole post planned out where I was going to do a whole outfit/face/nail of the day post, themed around the fourth of July. I was going to take the photos out at my in-law's house near the lake, and it was going to be awesome. Well, then my camera died, and unfortunately I didn't bother to take any photos of my outfit and whatnot before I left the house, so unfortunately all I have to show you is my face of the day, and the photos of that aren't all that hot. Still, I thought I'd share it anyway. I did sort of a bronze-y neutral eye with a pop of blue eyeliner, and nude lips! Hope you enjoy!





Products Used:
Face-
Elf mineral Infused Face Primer
Elf Flawless Finish foundation in Sand
Urban Decay 24/7 concealer pencil in CIA
Elf All Over Cover Stick in Ivory
Elf Studio Blush in Peachy Keen
Elf Healthy Glow Bronzing Powder in Matte Bronze
Elf HD powder

Eyes-
Urban Decay Eyeshadow Primer Potion
Maybelline Color Tattoo in Bad to the Bronze
Urban Decay eyeshadow in Sin
Urban Decay Eyeshadow in Buck
Urban Decay 24/7 eyeliner pencil in Radium
Maybelline Great Lash Mascara in Black
Elf Brightening Eye Liner in coffee (to fill in my brows)
Elf Wet Gloss Lash and Brow Clear Mascara

Lips-
Eos Lip Balm in Lemon Drop
Revlon Colorburst lip butter in Creme Brulee
Urban Decay Lip Junkie Lip Gloss in Midnight Cowboy

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Total Pageviews