7/14/12

Outfit/Face of the day: shopping

Went and did some light errands today. Just went to the grocery store and to walmart to pick up a few necessities. Here's what I wore.





shirt: Old Navy
Capris: TJ Maxx
leopard print flats: walmart
necklace/earrings: Avon
bracelet: palm beach jewelry
hair: messy top knot!

I also carried a white ruffled bag that I forgot to photograph.

On my Face:
Elf mineral infused Face primer
Elf flawless finish foundation in Sand
Elf HD powder
L.A. colors blush in peach rose
NYC smooth skin bronzing powder in sunny

On my eyes:
elf eyelid primer in sheer
maybelline color tattoo in tough as taupe
urban decay 24/7 eyeliner pencil in perversion
Elf lengthening and volumizing mascara in black

On my lips: Revlon colorburst lip butter in creme brulee

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Total Pageviews