1/30/13

Weigh In Wednesday: Another one (and a half) bites the dust

Starting Weight: 242
Last Week: 231.1
Current Weight: 229.7

I lost 1.4 pounds this week. total weight loss so far is 12.3 pounds! I am so excited to see another week and another pounds and a half gone. Every week I get closer to my goal. I know it's still a long way off, but I know I will get there.


I don't really have much else to say this week. Still just doing what I have been doing. It's been pretty good. I still have issues with keeping things in control on the weekends, but I have decided that this is just how my life is, and I work with it. If I eat a little more on the weekends, or splurge a little, I make allowances for it! Tomorrow, for example, is my husband's birthday. We most likely will go out to diner to celebrate. I will allow myself to eat what I want without worrying too much about the calorie count or how it will effect my weight. Because that's life. This is a lifestyle change, not some crash diet. I think that's a healthy attitude to have about this, I think.

Are any of you out there striving for weight loss? How is it going? I am interested in hearing your story! Leave me a comment down below and let me know! Let's support each other in this journey!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Total Pageviews