2/6/13

Miscellaneous January Favorites

If you subscribe to my youtube channel then you may have already seen my January beauty Favorites. But, there were a few things that I was totally obsessed with in January that weren't beauty related. I mean, beauty and cosmetics are a huge part of my life, obviously. But it's not all I am about! So,Check out my beauty favorites here, and in the meantime, here are a few of my favorite non beauty related things from January!

Favorite Foods

I discovered the Birds Eye Voila Skillet Meals in January, and I love them. I like that they are a whole meal and all you have to do is toss it in the skillet heat and eat! My favorites are the garlic Chicken and the Shrimp Scampi, but there are 17 different kinds, so there's something that everyone will like

Whenever I wanted a quick snack in January I went with one of two things. Mandarine Oranges were a big hit with me last month! I love that they are small, because I can get my sweet fix without eating too many calories. If I was in the mood for something salty, rather than sweet, I was all about the baked chips! I know they aren't the best for you, but I love them, and they are a lot better than the fried versions, right? My absolute favorites are the Clancy's Brand that you can get at Aldi. yum!


Favorite Beverages

My favorite beverage in January has been ice water. I know it sounds boring, but one of my new years resolutions was to drink more water, and I have been taking it pretty seriously. When I haven't been guzzling water, I have been loving green tea. I have always been more of a coffee than a tea person, so my love for green tea has definitely taken me by surprise, but I pretty much have a cup (or two) of green tea daily lately! I especially love Twinnings green tea. But i've been drinking Bigelow green tea too, and it's pretty darn good also!

Favorite Songs
My favorite song for the month of January is one that I have literally been playing over and over non stop all month! It's an amazingly beautiful song called "Loved and Alive" by Jim and the Povolos. It's such a good song, and I highly reccomend you check it out! You can find it on itunes here! Dylan Saunders lends his amazing vocal skills to this song, and it's sooo good!

TV Favorites

Everyone that knows me already knows that I have to talk about Glee here! I love Glee! Well, no, that's not true. I have such a love hate relationship with this show! Seriously, the situations in this show make me cringe. But the acting is amazing. Darren Criss, who plays Blaine is amazing! As is Chris Colfer, Kurt on the show! And of course, I love the music! Check out Glee if you haven't already!




I just recently got Netflix, so I have been able to  watch a few shows from the beginning that I had missed out on before. I started watching Pretty Little Liars at the end of January, and I am totally obsessed with the show. I am about half way through the second season and I can't wait to see what happens next and get caught up!




Book Favorites
I didn't have a ton of time to read much in January. At least nothing much outside of my fashion magazines! I did read a bit at the very beginning of January, though. My book of choice? A book I have read a zillion times,  The Hobbit by J.R.R. Tolkein. This book always will be one of my all time favorites. It was the very first novel that I ever read. I read it in preparation of seeing the film that was just released. I never got around to seeing the film, but I am glad I got the chance to re-read this book. It's soo good!


Well, that's about it for my Miscellaneous January Favorites. Thanks for checking them out! Tell me down below what some of your favorite things were in the month of January!


No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Total Pageviews