9/15/13

Nail of the day: Wet n wild Haze of Love with Wet n Wild kaleidoscope

So, I cheated a bit this week, and created my mani monday manicure a few days early. I didn't know for sure if what I wanted to do was going to work out so I figured i would give myself the weekend to try some things. Well, the very first mani I did came out well enough for me to share, and so it turned out I didn't need as much time as I thought. So I took the photos for that post, and wore that mani for a couple days, but unfortunately it started to chip. So, before Monday even rolled around it was time for me to re-polish my nails. That mani post will be up on Monday (duh!) but for now I thought I would share with you what I put on after I took that polish off!


I started out by applying my favorite base coat, which at the moment is Revlon's Quick Dry Base Coat. Then. I applied two coats of the Wet n Wild Megalast nail polish in the color Haze of love.


This color is a gorgeous deep burgundy/wine color that dries super super quickly and is incredibly shiny! I couldn't get over how shiny this nail polish is! I was so impressed with the shine, that I immediately took a picture of it. This is obviously pre-clean up, and has no top coat whatsoever. The color isn't exactly acurate in the photo, but this was the photo that most truly portrayed that shiny finish


you definitely could get away with wearing this polish on it's own. But I, of course, applied a coat of my favorite top coat, the sally hansen insta-dri andti-chip top coat. I cleaned up around the edges and I was very pleased with the results. I was ready to call it done right there!



But after wearing the polish for a couple of hours I decided I wanted to add a bit of bling. So I went to my polish stash and chose a pretty glitter! I went with the Wet n Wild Wild Shine nail polish in the color kaleidoscope. It's so pretty! It's small silver glitters as well as holographic glitters in a clear base. i think it's the perfect topped for the vampy, wine colored polish!



So there ya have it! So pleased with this nail of the day! What nail polish are you currently rocking? I would love to hear from you! Leave me a comment and let me know, or else use the contact card below and get in touch!!


No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Total Pageviews