10/16/13

Halloween themed Manicure

It's about the dreariest day possible. It's overcast and chilly and the epitome of fall here in southeast Michigan. That means it's not great lighting for taking photographs, but I wanted to share the mani that I did on myself last night. I wanted to do something sort of halloween themed, but I didn't have time to do a lot of stamping or nail art. So I decided to do something simple, and I love the way it turned out!


On my pinkie and thumb I have 2 coats of Sinful Colors Black on Black. It's a nice, shiny black cream polish. There is also one coat of Sinful Colors Black on Black under a coat of Sinful Colors Black Magic.Black Magic is a clear base chock full of medium sized orange glitter and charcoal colored micro glitter. Black Magic is part of Sinful Colors Halloween line of polishes and it's stunning! On my pointer finger and middle finger there are two coats of Wet n Wild 9.0.2.1.orange. It's a gorgeous sheer orange with tons of gold shimmer running through it.

Together, I think this makes a perfect black and orange halloween themed mani. It's a great manicure that doesn't require any nail art skills, and because the dense glitter polish is only one the one nail, it should be relatively easy to get off.

Hopefully you enjoyed this and maybe got an idea for a cute super easy halloween manicure! Stay tuned for more halloween themed manis as the month progresses! See ya again soon!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Total Pageviews