5/22/13

Instagram fotd

Hey guys! If you have been checking out my blog lately than you know I have been posting a ton of nail polish related posts. Nail Polish is awesome, but I realize that not everyone is obsessed as I am, so I need to make a conscious effort to post other things on here as well! In an effort to do just that, I thought I would share with you a quick face of the day!
If you follow me on instagram (which, hell you should. www.instagram.com/Jwhackers) Then you may have seen me post this #selfie. I like posing quick snapshots of my makeup for the day on there. It's fun! So here's what I am wearing today!

Covergirl Outlast Stay Fabulous  3-in-1 foundation in 820 Creamy Natural
Maybelline Instant Age Rewind Eraser Dark spot treatment corrector in Fair/Light
Covergirl Fresh complexion pocket powder foundation in 635 Medium Light
Elf Baked Bronzer in St. Lucia
Tarte Amazonian Clay 12 hour blush in dollface
Elf baked bronzer in Pinktastic
Sally Girl Baked eyeshadow in pink icing
Wet n Wild Color Icon trio in sweet as candy (used the crease color in my crease)
Elf liquid eyeliner in coffee
Maybelline Volum' Express The Rocket Waterproof mascara in Brownish Black
Elf Jumbo lip gloss stick in Summer Nights


No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Total Pageviews