11/22/13

November Mani Instagram Photos!

I have been neglecting my poor blog lately. I just haven't had much time to write up blog posts! My most popular blog posts are usually my nail of the day or mani monday posts, so I thought to get back into blogging I'd show you some of the manis I wore in the month of November! I took all these photos from my instagram page. If you aren't following me on instagram you should definitely do so! I always post my current mani photos there as well as mini hauls, cute photos of my kids and pets and hubby, selfies, food and so much more. It's like a mini peek into my life! So fun! You can find me on instagram under the name Jwhackers!

Anyway, on to the manicures! I rocked a lot of jewel tones and especially blues this month so far!

Jelly Sanwich using Zoya's Katherine and Julep's Clio

Wet n Wild Fast Dry in Buffy the Violet Slayer with
Wet n Wild Megalast in Sparkle and Grey accent nails

Wet n Wild Fast Dry in Saved by the Blue with the Sally Hansen
Fuzzy Coat polish in Tight knit on top
Butter London's Swinger
Sally Hansen Complete Salon Manicure in Nightwatch with
New York Color Big City Dazzle on top
Zoya Neve
Julep Reiko

So there ya have it! A random collection of my mani photos! It's not all the manis I wore in November, though! If you want to catch them all be sure to head over to instagram and follow me! Leave me a comment and let me know your instagram username and I will follow you back! Have a great day everyone!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Total Pageviews