11/9/13

Rimmel London ScandalEyes Retro Glam Mascara Review

I received a tube of the Retro Glam mascara in my Influenster Rose Voxbox complimentary for testing purposes. I am always excited to try new mascaras, but I was hesitant about this one, because I wasn't a fan of the previous scandaleyes mascara I tried. But I was pleasantly surprised with this one!

I really like this mascara a lot. The packaging is cute. It's this super cute retro style black and white tube. The wand of this mascara is nice and large, without being too large, so I find that it gets in and coats my lasehes well without getting mascara all over my face.



 The formula is a dry formula, which I usually don't like, but this gives my lashes good coverage and adds a lot of volume. It's not a super lengthening mascara, in my opinion, but adding multiple coats of the product does help the length some. It's a really black formula which I like, and it doesn't clump, or flake off. I found that the product lasted all day and didn't weigh my lashes down, which I find sometimes with wetter formulas.  I recommend that you curl your lashes, and then apply two coats of this mascara for best results. I found that the formula really helped hole the curl of my lashes, which was an extra bonus that I Wasn't expecting! This mascara really lasts. I wore it yesterday with a cream shadow and some pencil liner and after 10 hours of wear the rest of my eye makeup was smudged off, but my mascara still looked great!



This product is hitting shelves this month, so I highly recommend that you check it out if you're looking to try out a new drugstore brand mascara.


1 comment:

Unknown said...

good job on the review, i might have to check it out!!! thanks =D

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Total Pageviews