12/17/13

Advent Calendar Nail Challenge Day 15: Something Cozy

I was stumped for quite a while on what to do for the theme something cozy. So I went ahead and typed "Something Cozy" into google images and the first thing that popped up was a picture of a ball of yarn. That inspired me! I couldn't actually paint a ball of yarn onto my nails, because as you've seen, my nail art skills are abysmal. So I went another route.


I opted to go with the Sally Hansen Fuzzy Coat polish in "All yarned up" for two reasons. One, because yarn is cozy. And two becuase fuzzy coats are cozy too. Yes, it's corny. It's ok you can laugh. Regardless,  I like how this mani turned out. For undies I used The Ulta Salon Formula Nail Lacquer in "Set the Nude" Then I applied two coats of "All Yarned Up" and to finish the look I applied the Elf matte top coat for a nice change to my usual ultra shiny manicures. What do you think?

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Total Pageviews