2/14/14

Influenster J'adore Voxbox

Hey guys! I got some pretty exciting mail today so I thought I would share it with you! I received the Influenster J'adore Voxbox! If you aren't familiar with Influenster, it's a website where you sign up, and complete surveys and based on your demographics and influenster score you can sometimes be selected to be sent a box full of complimentary products to test out. Then you write up reviews and things on the products. It's a fun way to try new things, and I am so excited to be selected for the J'adore Voxbox!



So many awesome products came in the J'adore Voxbox! 

Boots Botanical Shine Away Ionic Clay Mask 3.5 oz.
Hershey Kisses Milk Chocolates 18.5 oz bag
John Freida Frizz Ease 3 day Straight Flat Iron Spray 1 fl oz 
Kiss Looks so Natural Lashes in "Pretty"
Red Rose Simple Indulgent Teas: 3 caramel creme flavor tea bags, and 1 Lemon Chiffon Tea bag
Vaseline Men Spray Lotion 6.5 oz can

I am so excited to try all of these out. If you would like to see a more thorough look at what I received in this box, you can check out my video. 






Be on the lookout for reviews on all of these products in the near future and be sure if you don't already to follow me on instagram (Jwhackers) as well as youtube so you don't miss anything!

Thanks for stopping by xo!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Total Pageviews