2/27/14

Revlon Parfumerie Nail Polish in Wintermint

Among the lovely gifts my husband got me for Valentine's Day was this lovely little parfumerie polish from Revlon. It is the first of its kind that I have tried and I have to say I absolutely love it. 


Revlon's Wintermint is a sweet mint green color with blue glitter specs in it. It's gorgeous! It reminds me of the ocean for some reason. It took 3 coats to be opaque but was an absolute dream to apply. It wasn't patchy or thick. It just glided right on the nail And it's scented! It has the most lovely mint smell. Even now, hours after I polished my nails I can still smell the minty smell. It's so much more pleasant than the typical nail polish smell. The bottle is adorable as well, and while I was concerned that the small, rounded cap would make polishing difficult, I had no trouble with it at all. The Revlon Parfumerie line of polishes is quite extensive and I can't wait to try more of them! Have you tried any of this line of polishes? I would love to hear about your experience, so leave me a comment down below! 

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Total Pageviews