3/1/14

Zoya Magical Pixie Dust in Lux

I am going to go ahead right off the bat say that the photo does NOT do this amazingly beautiful polish justice. The magical pixie dusts from Zoya are a new release for spring. They have all the beautiful texture of the regular pixie dust with the added bonus of holographic glitter. These polishes are absolute stunning. ,I purchased Lux, this gorgeous pink I am sharing with you today, as well as Vega, which is a stunning blue. I am sure you will see Vega featured in a post very soon, but for now, let's get back to my rave review on Lux.

If you like textured polish, than you probably are already aware of how amazing the zoya pixie dust polishes are. Theeir sparkly textured goodness that can not be betat by any other brand of textured polish in my opinion. The formula on this new Magical pixie dust is a bit thicker, owing to the extra holo glitter they have packed this polish with, but it's still fantastic. I got an opaque finish in two coats. Because of the extra glitter, this polish is a lot more textured and so I chose to add a coat of top coat on top, so my nails wouldn't snag on anything. The texture still comes through with the top coat, it's just not quite as rough. This polish is a stunner and might possibly be my new all time favorite! I love it. I wish I had been able to capture this polish better, but sadly all my photos paled in comparison to the beauty that is this polish in real life.


If you are a fan of textured polish and holographic glitter, run to your local zoya retailer (or to zoya.com) and grab this polish! You won't regret it!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Total Pageviews