3/6/14

Face of the Day: Innocent Eyes and Orchid Lips

It's been a while since I shared a face of the day. I am just loving this look lately. I think I might film a video on it if anyone is interested. I love the combination of the light wash of shadow on the lid and the bright pop of the orchid lipstick! Let me know what you think!


Products Used:
Maybelline Fit Me Foundation in 120
Maybelline Instant Age Rewind Eraser Dark Circles Treatment Concealer in Fair
NYC Coverstick in Light
Elf HD Powder in Translucent
Tarte Amazonian Clay 12 hour blush in Dollface
Revlon Photo Ready Bronzer in Bronzed and Chic
Maybelline Color Tattoo in Too Cool
Coastal Scents Hot pot in M01
Urban Decay Naked 2
Urban Decay Foxy
Rimmel London scandaleyes thick and thin waterproof eyeliner in Black
Rimmel London Lash Accelerator Endless Fibres Mascara in Black
Rimmel London Scandaleyes waterproof kohl kajal eyeliner in nude
Elf Eyebrow Kit in Medium
Revlon Lipstick in Wild Orchid

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Total Pageviews