2/14/14

My Valentine's Day Manicure

Hey guys!Happy Valentine's Day! I feel like all I ever post is nail polish related things, and this is no exception! I promise to get back into posting reviews and things of other products. Eventually. But fo now, I wanted to share my Valentine's Day Manicure with you!!


I went with a super simple, very pretty mani this year. I started out by painting all of my nails with one of my new favorite pinks, Zoya's Dot. I got this polish in my Ipsy bag (if you want to see what else I received in my bag, check out my video here) and it's the perfect milky baby pink. It just reminds me of strawberry milk. The formula on this polish is amazing. I didn't find it streaky or difficult to work with at all, and I was able to get it opaque in just two coats, practically unheard of for a pastel! Once the polish was dry, I did a single stamped accent nail. I used the BM02 plate from Bundle Monster and stamped using Wet n Wild Megalast polish in "I Red a Good Book" Because it was just a single thin coat of polish, it turned out a dark pink color, which I think looks perfect with "Dot".I topped it off with Sally Hansen's Strengthening Top Coat for some beautiful shine, All in all I am quite pleased with how it turned out!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Total Pageviews