1/11/14

Wet n Wild Candy-licious and Hard Candy Pink Taffy

Hey guys! It's been a while since I shared a nail of the day post, and since I did a pink mani for the first time in ages I thought I would go ahead and share it with you!

natural lught

With Flash

No Flash

I started out with two coats of The Wet n Wild Megalast Polish in Candy-licious. It's a beautifu mid-toned candy colored pink. It's a cream formula that glides on effortessly with the Manicurve Pro brush that I love so much! This is a fantastic color for spring and summer, and I figured, why not wear it in winter too? It's been so cold and dreary here, I just wanted a nice pop of color! Then to add a little bit more fun. I painted one coat of Hard Candy's pink taffy on top of candy-icious on my ring finger and thumb on each hand. This is a super fun polish. It looks just like taffy to me. This can be worn on it's own, but it takes about 3 coats to be completely opaque, so I decided just to wear it as a topper today, and I love the way it looks with candy-icious. Overall I really love this mani!

Wet N Wild Megalast in Candy-licious can be purchased for $1.99 or less anywhere that wet n wild products are sold. (I picked up mine at wal-mart for about $1.75)
Hard Candy Pink Taffy can be purchased exclusively at Wal-mart for $4.00


No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Total Pageviews