1/8/14

Makeup MVPs 2013: Haircare

I am so sorry for the delay in my posting. Due to the weather we've had internet connection issues for the last couple of days! It's been frigid cold here in Southeast Michigan! But, a warm up is on the horizon and my internet connection has been restored, so I am back with the next installment in my favorite products from 2013. This time it's haircare. I am going to talk to you about all of hair products I used and loved in 2013.


Aussie 3 Minute Miracle deep conditoner- As far as Shampoo, I tend to switch back and forth between different brands depending on what's on sale. I don't really find that it matters what shampoo I use, they all sort of work the same for me. But when it come to conditioner, I love my 3 minute miracle. I used to used this just once a week as a deep conditioner, but in 2013 I switched it up and it became the conditioner I use every time I wash my hair. I love this stuff! It smells amazing, makes my hair so unbelieveably soft and easy to work with, and it's super affordable! You just work it into your hair, leave it on for a few minutes, and then rinse. It's like magic! By far the BEST conditioner I have ever used, even compared to some much more expensive ones! Definitely try it out!

Organix renewing Moroccan Argan Oil- I have tried a few different hair oils, and this is my favorite for the price. It's available at the drugstore, and it's a huge amount of oil for the money, considering how little it takes! I have had the same bottle for nearly a year and I am only about half way through it! I tend to use this only on days when I wash my hair to add a bit more moisture and help tame flyaways. I love the way this smells, and I feel like it really makes a difference in the health of my hair!

Dove Dry Shampoo- I have tried quite a few drugstore brand Dry Shampoos and the Dove one is my fave! Because I have dry hair, and a pretty dry scalp, I don't need to use this extremely often, but it's great to have in my arsenal of hair products because it absorbs any excess oil I have in my hair while also giving me tons of volume! My hair is pretty long and because of that it tends to fall flat pretty easily due to gravity! But this works to add just a bit of oomph! Plus it smells amazing and it's super affordable. What's not to love?

Tresemme Heat Tamer Spray- In 2013 I started experimenting a lot more with different hairstyles, and that meant working a lot with heat! Curlers, straighteners, blow dryers- they all do damage to your hair. Tresemme Heat Tamer Spray helps protect your hair! I love this stuff because it's a very fine mist so it doesn't spray out at a super high intensity like some of the other heat protectant sprays I have tried. It has a pleasant smell, and it's, again, super affordable. No high end hair products here. I go for what's affordable and what works, and this does! Try it out, you won't regret it!

Got2B Beach trippin Salt infusion waving spray- When I want a bit of texture in my hair, I always reach for my salt spray from got2b. I have a whole review on my youtube channel just raving about this product. It does an amazing job of adding waves and texture to my hair without drying it out a ton of making it feel gross and damaged. It's another super affordable product that can be picked up at your local drugstore, and I just love it!

Tresemme Tres Two Hairspray- For the money, I really don't think there is a better hairspray on the market! I use the number 4 extra hold, and it keeps my hair in place all day without it feeling super crunchy. It's a huge can of hairspray for just a few dollars, and it does the trick just as well as higher end hairsprays I have tried. Why pay more when you can get a good quality product for less?

There ya have it! My favorite haircare products from 2013! These are my tried and true favorites that I just keep coming back to!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Total Pageviews