10/19/11

Holiday Gift Ideas

Christmas is just 65 Days away! Time to really start thinking about gift ideas for the Woman in your life. Whether it be your mother, grandmother, Aunt, Sister, Daughter or Friend. I've got gift ideas in all price ranges!


20 Dollars or less

Scarves
These are very In. You can get them just about anywhere, and you really can't go wrong with any shape or style. I like to get mine at Target or Forever 21

Bath and Body Works Candles They have a variety of different Sizes and fragrances. Choose the 1.6 oz candles, and you can mix and match their many holiday scents and give a variety of different candles ($3.50) And you'll want to because they all smell amazing! Of course, you can also go with the 3 wick candles at around $20 a piece. My favorites? Homemade Cookies, Frosted Cupcake and Marshmallow Fireside. But you really can't go wrong with any of their scents.

Calgon Body Mists These are great! Inexpensive and they smell amazing. My favorites are Red Velvet and Vanilla Swirl

Conair Ceramic Curling Iron Perfect for any girl that likes to curl!

Conair Pink Ceramic Breast Cancer Awareness Straightener, 1" Every woman I know uses a flat iron at least occasionally. And a portion of this purchase gets donated directly to the Breast Cancer Research Foundation. And of course, it's pink!

25-50 Dollars

Lighted Make up Mirror For any woman who wears make up. Good lighting is essential!

Pea Coats
These come in so many gorgeous colors and patterns. I personally LOVE this one from Old Navy

Make up Brushes Of course, you can get these for much cheaper than $50. But these are on my wish list this year. Sigma is supposed to have amazing brushes. And this set is on sale right now!

Boots If the woman in your life is anything like me, shoes are definitely the way to go! There are so many cute boots out there this year! Some of my favorites can be found right at walmart of all places! For examples I adore these booties as well as these ankle boots. Of course, if the woman in your life prefers taller boots, they also have these gorgeous boots and many others to choose from! Of course, you can also go out and get a pair of real leather boots, ut that's going to cost quite a bit more.

Over 50 dollars
Make up Train Case If you have a woman in your life that has a lot of make up to store, this just may be the perfect gift. Yazmo has a ton of really awesome train cases at many different price points. The one that would suit my collection best is this one

Leather Handbags I love handbags almost as much as I love shoes. When I want to go all out and get a leather bag, for a great price point, I always choose Tano. The best place to purchase them? Musthavebag! These are quality leather bags, in gorgeous colors. You really can't go wrong!

Michael Kors Watches These are the most expensive items on the list. They are very pricey, but perfect for someone super special. They are all gorgeous. My personal favorite is this one.


So there you have it! I hope that I was able to help you find the perfect gift! Or at least, give you some ideas as to what to add to your own wish list! I know a few things that will be going on mine!!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Total Pageviews