4/15/14

Ipsy April Bag Reveal

Thought I would share with you what I got in my April Ipsy bag, which finally arrived today. It felt like it took forever to arrive this month. But I'm psyched to finally have it. I'll give you a quick overview of what I received, and then later on this month, you'll see more in-depth looks at each of these products including my review!


The theme for this month's bag is Beauty Rocks! The bag itself is a super cute, square shaped bag in a pretty purple color that has a cute record detail on it. I like the bag a lot. I also quite like the products inside! I received:

Dr. Brandt Microdermabrasion skin exfoliant. I honestly wasn't too thrilled about this product. Skincare just isn't as much fun as pretty makeup products. But, I've heard good things about this product, so i'll give it a whirl!

Cailyn Tinted Lip Balm in Apple Pink. Ipsy has sent out cailyn lip balms in the past but I've never received one before. This is a really pretty pale neutral pink, that seems pretty pigmented. I'll have to try it out for a bit before I decide how I like it. I do like that the packaging comes with it's own little brush. And the color looks pretty nice. So we'll see.

Big Sexy Hair Root Pump Volumizing Spray Mousse. I love big sexy hair products. So I was excited to see this in my bag. Not sure how I feel about spray mousse though. I've never used anything like it. I'm interested to see how this will work on my hair! One thing I do know is that it smells amazing!

Elizabeth Mott Pop Goes the Shadow premium eyeshadow in champagne. I need another single eyeshadow like I need a hole in my head. But, this is a beautiful color and it swatches beautifully, so while it's not the most unique item ever I am certain I will get some use out of it.

Urban Decay 24/7 Velvet Glide-On Eye Pencil in Black Velvet. This is the item I am most excited about. It's just a black eyeliner- another thing I have a zillion of- but the urban decay liners are my absolute favorite. And this is a new formula that is a matte black that is formulated specifically for smokey eyes. What's not to love. Can't wait to test this out!

So that's my April bag! Be sure to check back later on this month for a full review on all the products in the bag as well as close up photos and swatches!


No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Total Pageviews