4/2/14

Radiant Orchid Trend: NYC Lincoln Square Lavender and Spring Bling

If you are looking for an inexpensive nail polish that fits right in with the pantone color of the year, Radiant Orchid, I may have just the nail polish for you! This little gem has been in my nail polish collection for years. In fact, it was one of the first polishes I purchased when I first started getting into nail polish, and it was so well used and loved that it was all dried up and I had to purchase a replacement. I am so glad I did because I am re-discovering just how much I love this color, and in my opinion, it fits right in with the radiant orchid trend. It's New York Color's In a New York color minute quick dry formula in Lincoln square lavender. It's a beautiful purple-y pink orchid shade in a cream finish. It dries relatively quickly. Under 3 minutes and you're out the door. It's not too thick or too thin, I find it to be a dream to apply. And the best part is, the wuick dry formula polishes from New York Color are just two dollars!

For a bit of fun I added another New York color polish as an accent nail! This polish comes from their normal, long wearing nail polish line that retails for just a dollar. It's a pretty pink and silver micro-shimmer polish called spring bling. I thought it was the perfect compliment to lincoln square lavender. I had this manicure on for 3 days before I saw some minor chipping. So while it might not be the longest wearing brand of polish ever, for the price, I don't think you can beat this nail color if you're looking to follow the radiant orchid trend without breaking the bank! Love it!

The color in the photo is a bit off, it leans a but more pink in real life.


What is your favorite nail polish that follows the radiant orchid trend? I would love to hear from you! Leave me a comment and let me know!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Total Pageviews