3/17/14

St. Patrick's Day Manicure

I thought I would share with you my st. patrick's day manicure! I am Irish and proud so of course I had to do some green nails! I didn't do any fancy nail art or anything, mostly because my stamping attempt failed. But I was still quite pleased with the end result!


On my index, middle and pinkie fingers I used the China Glaze Magnetic polish in con-fused. I am not a big fan of the magnetic polish trend, but the magnetic polishes can still be used, just without using the magnet. It's a beautiful green shade that I think is perfect for St. Patrick's Day! On my ring finger and thumb I used Julep nail polish in Adrianna, which is a gorgeous light pistachio green shade that I absolutely love. And on top of that I used the Hard Candy nail polish in Emerald's Eve, which is a great glitter topper. It's got small pieces of emerald green glitter and larger gold glitters. It made the perfect glitter topper!

Overall I really love the finished look, and I was very pleased with all of the polishes I used! I highly recommend them all! Did you do anything special with your nails for St. Patrick's day? I would love to hear about it, so leave me a comment and let me know!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Total Pageviews