6/16/14

My favorite Orange Nail Polishes

I already shared with you my favorite Red nail polishes so next up I am moving on to my favorite oranges! Here they are in no particular order. 

1. China Glaze Flip Flop Fantasy- this one is really more of a coral shade. It's got a lot of pink it in, but I figured I would share it with the oranges, since I am bound to have a ton of pinks to share with you when I get around to that post. Flip Flop Fantasy is the epitome of summer. It's a great neon coral that dries super fast (as most neons do) It dries matte, so if you want that super shiny finish you'll need a top coat. But, I love this polish! It makes my skin look super sad in contrast to the bright pop of neon coral fun! It's perfect for the toes in the summer. Guess that's why they named it flip flop fantasy! 


2. Sally Hansen Hard as Nails Xtreme Wear in Sun Kissed- This is a great basic cream polish. It's a great crayola crayon orange that applies like a dream. Not much else to say about it! 



3. Wet n Wild Megalast in Club Havana- This one is a near exact dupe for the one above, so if you like the color but you love the formula and the brush on the megalast polishes as much as I do, go for this one. This is opaque in two coats, dries relatively quickly and is just a great orange! 


4. Elf Party Peach- This is another great, super affordable bright orange polish. This one has gold shimmer running through it which adds a little something extra. It's super opaque as well. Just one coat is all you need! 


5. Maybelline Color Show Classic Camel- This is one of the polishes from the vintage leather collection. I was not much of a fan of the line of polishes, but for some reason I really like classic camel. It's a sort of rust brown-y orange, so it's completely different than any of the other oranges I am sharing with you today. Very fall appropriate. These polishes dry to a matte type finish, but this one is beautiful with a top coat to make it shiny. I just find it so unique that I had to include it. 

no top coat

with a top coat

6. Wet n Wild Fast Dry 9.0.2.1.orange- honestly, I think what I like the most about this polish is the name. So fun and I love that show! But I also adore the polish. The fast dry polishes are pretty watery, so be careful not to flood your cuticles! But they dry quickly and this one is a gorgeous sheer jelly orange base with a TON of gold shimmer running through it. It's a beautiful unique polish that can be worn on it's own in 3-4 coats, but I love it most when used as a topped for other orange polishes! 

7. Julep Kyla- I hate the formula on this polish. It's super goopy. BUT, it's stunningly beautiful. It's a sheer orange base with iridescent orange and pink glitters. This is beautiful on top of any other orange polish. It's not the type of polish you can wear on its own, but it's so pretty. 

top two nails are julep kyla on top of Elf party peach
bottom two are wet n wild 9021orange on top of Elf party peach
8. Julep Mariska- This is another goopy formula from Julep. I swear, their formula is really hit or miss. But Mariska is this gorgeous neon sort of orange that is just something else. It dries matte, so you do need a top coat if you want that shiny finish. But, if you're in the market for a neon orange and you can stand the formula on this one I highly recommend it! 


So that's it, those are the favorite oranges from my collection! I hope you enjoyed this and found it helpful. Be sure to stay tuned for the next post in this series where I will share with you my favorite yellow polishes! Take care 

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Total Pageviews