Lip Products for Valentine's Day!
Valentine's Day is tomorrow! Thinking about that special someone you're going to spend it with? Or maybe you're thinking about celebrating your single-dom and getting out for a girls night! Either way you are going to need a great makeup look! Personally, my favorite look for valentine's day is a pretty simple eye and a gorgeous pink or red lip! Not sure which lip product to choose? No worries! I've done the work for you! I've picked out 5 great, affordable drugstore lipsticks, in a variety of shades so no matter what look you're going for, you'll have the perfect lipstick! And Bonus! I've selected 3 glosses from my collection as well that I think would go great paired with the lipsticks I've chosen, or would be great on their own for a less bold look! So let's get into it!
1. Maybelline Vivid Rose- This is a great lipstick option if you're going out on the town with the girls, or having a day date with the man of your dreams. It's a bright, bold, look at me rose shade that brightens up your face! The formula on this lipstick is incredibly smooth, and majorly pigmented!
2. e.l.f. moisturizing lipstick in Rosy-Go-Round- I love these rose toned shades, can you tell? This one is a little more subdued than Vivid rose and that makes it more wearable in my opinion. If you're scared of a bright in your face rose toned lipstick, go with this one. It's just as beautiful but just a tad more demure!
3. Revlon Cherries in the snow- This is a gorgeous pink-y red that makes it incredibly beautiful and easier to wear than a true, tomato red! It's stunning on all skin tones and the formula is impeccable.
4. Revlon Lip Butter in Strawberry Shortcake- If you're looking for a gorgeous sweet blue toned pink, look no further. This one is a tad frosty, but super comfortable to wear and great for a sweet baby pink lip!
5. Wet n Wild Spotlight Red- Want that classic bold red lip? You can get it at a super affordable price with this beauty! It's a matte lipstick which makes it a tad drying but keeps it lasting for quite a while. You'll need a lip balm and a liner with this baby but if you're bold enough to pull it off, you won't be disappointed!
6. Julep Lively- This lip gloss from Julep is the prettiest rosy pink you ever did see. Pair it with any of the rose toned lipsticks above to add some shine or wear it alone for a perfect, subtle rose lip.
7. Nyx Butter Gloss in cherry pie- this is a great subtle red gloss that can be worn on it's own for an easier to pull off red lip, or layered with Spotlight red to add some glossy shine! The butter glosses from nyx have a great formula and a yummy smell!
8. e.l.f. lip color in pink- this baby lip lip gloss is great for a girly pink lip or can be layered on top of that pretty pink lip butter in strawberry cake for the perfect flirty, girly, glossy pink kiss!