1/1/15

My Favorite Beauty Products from 2014

Happy New Year! I know it's been a while since I posted a blog! One of my New Years Resolutions is to stay more up to date with this blog, so hopefully you'll be hearing more from me in 2015! But before we start thinking about 2015, I thought it would be fun to talk about some of my favorite products that I used in 2014. These are tried and true favorites that I used a to throughout the year. Not necessarily products that were new! I will just give you a quick laundry list of my favorite products.

Makeup:

Foundation
Maybelline Fit Me Foundation, Covergirl Outlast Stay Fabulous 3-in-1 Foundation

Concealer
Maybelline Fit Me Concealer, Maybelline Instant Age Rewind Eraser Dark Circles

Powder
Elf HD Powder, Elf HD Undereye Setting Powder, Rimmel Stay Matte Powder

Blush
Tarte Blushes, Elf Blushes

Bronzer
Revlon Photo Ready Bronzer, Pixi Subtly Suntouched Bronzer

Highlighter
Elf Baked Blush in Pinktastic

Eyeshadow Primer/Bases
Mac Painterly Paint Pot

Eyeshadows
Wet n Wild Color Icon Singles, Urban Decay Naked Basics Palette

Eyeliners
Urban Decay 24/7 Liners, Julep Gel Eye Glider Pencils

Mascara
L'oreal Voluminous Mascara

Lip Balm
EOS Lip Balms, Maybelline Baby Lips

Lipstick
Maybelline Lipsticks, Elf Lipsticks

Lip Gloss
Juice Beauty Lip Gloss, Nyx butter glosses

Nail Polish
Zoya, Julep

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Total Pageviews