10/22/14

5 For Fall: Blushes

I wanted to share with you 5 blushes that I will be rocking this fall. 4 are drugstore options and 1 is higher end. They are all great shades for fall and are all individual blushes. Nothing in palettes! They are also all available, no limited editions here! So if you see something that strikes your fancy, you can get your hands on it!



E.L.F. Pressed Mineral Blush in Wanderlust ($5)- This is the only one of the pressed mineral blushes I own from Elf but it's amazing. It's soft and easily blend-able and quite pigmented. It's also completely matte, which I quite like in the fall! A little goes a long way with this one! It's a nice, neutral plummy rose-y blush shade that would look great on all skin tones!

E.L.F. Pressed Mineral Blush in Wanderlust


E.L.F. Studio Blush in Blushing Rose ($3)- Another E.L.F. Selection! What can I say? I love how high quality the Elf blushes are for the price. Blushing rose is a deeper rose shade with a hint of shimmer that is subtle but beautiful. This gives you that perfect, "just stepped in from the cold" flush to your cheeks. It can be swept on lightly for a subtle color or really packed on for a touch of glamour.

E.L.F. Studio Blush in Blushing Rose


Wet n Wild Color Icon Blush in Heather Silk- ($2.99) These Color Icon blushes from Wet n Wild are superb. They are so soft and blend-able. Totally high quality at a drugstore price. What's not to love? Heather silk is a brighter option for fall if you want something that's rosy toned, but not too dark. This one has quite a bit of pink to it, and would be fabulous of darker skin tones. This blush is PIGMENTED! A light hand will do!  I do a very subtle wash of this on my light skin and it's very pretty, This one is totally versatile and completely matte, so if you're in the market for a matte rosy toned blush with a bit of brightness to it, this one's for you!

Wet n Wild Color Icon Blush in Heather Silk


Nyx Mosaic Powder Blush in Peachy ($6.99)- When I am looking for a peach toned blush to go with a smokier eye, this is the one I am going to be grabbing for. I really like the nyx blushes, and it's a brand that I would like to discover more of in the future. This particular blush is great because it's got panels of different shades of peach and nude that can be swirled together to get a perfect neutral blush for that peaches and cream look. This has just a touch of shimmer in it so it's very versatile, and so neutral that it goes with everything! It's soft and easy to blend and pretty affordable!

Nyx Mosaic Powder Blush in Peachy


Tarte Amazonian Clay 12 hour blush in exposed ($26) - This is one of my all time favorite blushes. It's just so beautiful. When tarte says 12 hours, they mean it, this one stays put! It's a beautiful nude blush with just s hint of mauve that makes this a very wearable shade I like to wear this one on the back of my cheeks with a brighter blush on the apples and I think it gives such a classy look. The price tag on this one is steep, but it's worth it in my opinion. This blush just screams fall!

Tarte Amazonian Clay 12 Hour Blush in Exposed

So that's it. 5 blushes I am totally going to rock this fall! What blushes are you planning on wearing this fall? Leave me a comment and let me know! Thanks for stopping by!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Total Pageviews