12/20/11

My Make Up Collection: Eye Products

I had someone tell me they were interested in seeing my make up collection, so I thought that I would share it with you. I don't think I have a ton of products, but i've been accumulating make up for a while now, and it's all products I truly believe in, and they are all very affordable. I think this post could help anyone looking to start getting into make up, or maybe just inspire someone to try out a product they have never tried before. That's why I am doing this. I am breaking these posts up, because otherwise the posts would be VERY LONG. SO I am starting out with all of my eye products!

I am going to start out my eye products. I probably have more eye products than anything. I love shadows and liners, and I think that having a variety of different colors and finishes can really help change up your look, and is great for experimenting!



Starting with the primers and mascaras I have (top left row of the picture)

l'oreal decrease- this is a great drugstore eyelid primer. It's not the best I have ever used, but it does the job and will run you around 6 dollars.
ELF essential eyelid primer- THIS is my favorite eyelid primer of all time. It applies nice and smooth, makes my eyeshadow last all day long, and it only costs a dollar!

Maybelline Great Lash Mascara in brown The first mascara I ever used, and still one of my favorites. I love the formula and the simple brush. This mascara runs somewhere in the 5-6 dollar range.

Elf lengthening and volumizing mascara in black This one costs a dollar and is great for darkening and separating your lashes.

NYC Lengthening Mascara in black I am not sure if they make this mascara anymore. I've had this one for a while (Health Note: You should replace your mascara every 3 months. I don't, but I really really should! Don't be like me!!)

NYC Instant Lash mascara in black One of my fave mascaras. Great for lengthening lashes, and only cost me a dollar!

Moving on to my eye liners (next row, still at the top of the photo)

Elf Wet Gloss Lash and Brow clear mascara. I just picked up this product, and haven't used it long enough to do a review on it, but it only costs a dollar, so what do you have to lose?

NYC liquid Eyeliner in black This is not my favorite liquid eyeliner. It takes a while to dry. But, it's easy to apply and very affordable, so I definitely don't regret purchasing it! I don't use Liquid liner often, so it was a good deal for me.

NYC Brow/Eye Liner Pencil This doesn't have a color name but it's just a charcoal gray color. I never use this one. It doesn't apply well. It's not soft. I probably should just throw it away, but I am a hoarder (lol) and I figure I can alwaus use it in an eyeliner emergency, if I run out!

NYC Eyeliner Duet in mockingbird This is a double ended eye liner pencil. One side is black and one side is white. This one is nice and smooth and glides on fairly easy. The white is great for defining your eyes and making you look awake, while the black is great for defining!

Bonne Bell eye style precise liner in basic black This liner is great. It's the twist up kind so there's no sharpening necessary, and it's a great basic black, soft liner. I wish the color was just a bit darker, but what can ya do?


Elf Studio Cream Eyeliner in black This I just purchased recently, but it very quickly became my favorite eye liner. It is jet black, and very easy to use. I just use an angled brush to apply it and it goes on so smooth and flawlessly. This one costs 3 dollars, and I plan on going back and picking up more colors- maybe even all of them. This stuff if so good!

Ok, now moving on to the eye shadows.

BH Cosmetics 120 colors palette I have talked about this a ton here on my blog, so I won't go into detail, but as you all know, I LOVE this palette.

moving on to the next row in the picture starting at the top and moving down

Cover Girl Eye enhancers eyeshadow quad in Ice Princess This is a great little quad. I love the purples for bringing out the green in my eyes. The shadows are pigmented and soft. With the exception of the darkest shade in the palette which is a tad chalky, but nothing I can't work with!

Wet 'n Wild eyeshdaow palette in Greed Back when I first started using makeup wet n wild was cheap and useless. But they have reformulated and now wet n wild have some of the best eye shadows I have ever used. This palette is nice and has some neutral shades and some darker shades for a great smoky eye. I think it's very versatile.

(next row)

NYC City Duet eyeshadow in Tribecca Toast This is a nice little duo. Again with the purple shades, which are my favorite to wear other than my every day neutral eye. These shadows have some shimmer and are nice and soft. Not bad at all for just under 3 dollars.

Elf brightening eye color in Drama The name says i all. This quad is all about the drama. The colors make for the perfect smoky eye for a night out. And the shadows are great quality. This hot little quad will cost you a dollar. Well worth it!

Elf Brightening eye color in Day 2 Night I am currently obsessed with this quad. The colors are great for a day look, or a night look (hence the quad's name!) The colors are pigmented and have some really gorgeous shimmer. Snag this up for just a dollar!

in the next row I have:

Elf Duo eye shadow creams I just did swatches and a review on these so I won't go into detail, but I have the following duos: Blueberry, Mocha Swirl, Olive, Butter Pecan, Berry mix, and Black Licorice. These are good buys at just a dollar a piece!

So there you have my eye make up. Be sure to watch out for the other segments including my lip products, faec products, brushes and tools!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Total Pageviews