12/20/11

Make up collection: Lip products

OK! Now moving on to the Lip products



Starting at the top of the photo with my balms. I have:

Carmex pretty self explanatory. great for super chapped lips and cold sores.
EOS Lip Balm in Summer Fruit I love these balms. they are super smooth, not waxy, and the packaging is so darn cute. Summer Fruit smells great. Tropical and yummy.
EOS Lip Balm in Lemon Drop Lemon drop smells like lemons (of course) and has SPF 15 in it, which is great, especially in the summer!

Maybelline BaBy Lips in Cherry me I have done a review on this but I love this product. It's a great balm with just a tint of red color. It's very moisturizing and a lot more fun than you average, clear lip balm. and it smells great too!

now on top lip sticks and glosses. (from left to right)

NYC lipstick in Sheer Red I think this is a very wearable red, and wuold be great on any and all skin tones!

NYC lipstick in Ruby this one is actually more of a fucshia pink color. Very bright, but wearable if you like loud colors, or if you mute it with the right shade of gloss!

Elf lipstick in Voodoo The one dollar elf lipsticks are very soft. some complain they are too soft, as they can break if you aren't careful. I've personally never had that happen. I love these lipsticks. The color voo doo is a deep berry color which I love in the fall and winter months.

Elf Lipstick in Classy This is a gorgeous light pink color that I think is wonderful for an everyday lipstick! I just got this one, and i've worn it everyday since I purchased it!

Orange Lipstick This is a no name lipstick that I got in a big kit a couple of years ago for Christmas. It's an understated orange color. I don't wear it often, but I keep it around because it is a nice shade to wear with a tan in the summer, as long as it's used with a light hang and the right gloss.

burgundy Lip stick Another no name from the same kit. This one is a very deep burgundy red, and I have only worn it once or twice. I'll admit the vampy color is a little intimidating, but I can't bring myself to get rid of it for some reason. lol

Maybelline Color Sensational Lip stick in Totally Toffee This is one of my all time favorite lipsticks. It's a great pink toned nude and it's perfect for everyday. It goes with everything, and I will definitely repurchase this one, even if it is slightly higher in price than my normal lipstick purchases. I think this one cost me around 6 dollars!

Rimmel London Lipstick in Asia I have had this lipstick forever and I wouldn't be surprised if they didn't carry this color anymore. But it's a great mauve-y pink color. It's one of those my lips but better colors, and I will be sad when I have used it up if I can no longer repurchase it because I love the finish and the formula of this one!

Revlon Super Lustrous Lipstick in Blush chrome This is another one I have had forever, and I believe this shade has been discontinued, but I know you can still get it on amazon. It's a gorgeous shade. If applied heavily, the color is a dense, creamy berry shade, but applied lightly, it looks more pink and bright. I think it's very versatile.

NYC Liquid Lip Shine in Dusty Rose This is a nice opaque lip color with great shine! The name says it all.

Neutrogena Moistureshine gloss in Plum This is a nice sheer plum colored gloss, which i love to wear both on it's own and over many different shades of lip stick.

Elf Glossy Gloss in Dragon Fruit I just picked this one up last week for three dollars, and it's so pretty. It's a great shade of pink and the gloss itself applies well and isn't super sticky. Love this gloss!

Elf hypershine Gloss in Berry Cherry This is a nice sheery berry colored lip gloss. I am not crazy about the packaging on this one, but I love the color and it's only a dollar!

Elf plumping lip glaze in oasis I really like this. You start out using the clear gloss and it gives your lips a tingling menthol type sensation (which is supposed to plump them, I guess, but doesn't really work. but it feels good!) and then you apply the colored gloss. The color on this one is a bright pink, and can be either sheered out to look natural or applied heavily for a very bright lip.

Love and Beauty Lip Gloss I picked this up at Forever 21. It doesn't have a color name but it's pink with tons of shimmer. It's a little sticky, but I don't mind because it's such a fun gloss. I love this one!

So there ya have all of my lip products. Stay tuned for the next installment: The face products coming soon!

1 comment:

Fizzy! said...

I have the ELf plumping gloss and I love it!!

http://fabiliscious.blogspot.com/

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Total Pageviews