8/1/15

August 2015 Julep Box: Muse Montreal Collection

It's been a little while since I shared my monthly Julep Box with you! A couple months back I switched to a customizable account. I now pay 24.99 a month, but I can pick and choose exactly what I want in my box! I love the feature. I can choose from all of the new releases or I can swap them out and put in some older items from previous collections. Here's what I picked out this month! (Swatches are from Julep's Website.)



Laure- Julep Describes Laure as a Blazing Red Orange Stardust
Mari- Julep Describes Mari as Peony linear liquid holographic


I got the rethink your shower Body Cleansing oil last month and have been loving it so I decided I really ought to try the konjac sponge that they recommend you use with it! It's huge and I can't wait to try it!

It's Fun to Exfoliate All Natural Body Konjac Sponge





And then I couldn't resist adding on this gorgeous purple shade!You guys know me and purple!



Cally- Julep Describes Cally as a Festival Fuchsia iridescent chrome 




What did you get in your Julep Box? Not subscribed to Julep? If you're a polish lover this is the sub box for you! I highly recommend it! Click here to sign up!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Total Pageviews