11/26/11

My Nail Polish Wish List

I have been totally obsessed with nail polish lately. It used to be that I owned two nail polishes- a nude and a blue, and I gave myself a manicure very rarely- only for special occasions. Now, the only time my nails are bare as the few moments between the time I take off an old polish and replace it with a new one. I've got a good variety of colors now, but I am constantly craving more, and my wish list is a mile long. I thought i'd share it with you. I'll probably edit is as i slowly purchase them!

In no particular order.

China Glaze- Fairy Dust
China Glaze- Lubu Heels
China Glaze- Glittering Garland
China Glaze- Midtown Magic
China Glaze- 108 Degrees
OPI- Warm and Fozzie
OPI- Lincoln Park after Dark
OPI- Divine Swine
OPI- Rainbow Connection
Hard Candy- Beetle
Sinful Colors- Nirvana
Sinful Colors- All about you
Sinful Colors- I Miss you
Sinful Colors- Daddy's Girl
Sinful Colors- Black on Black
Sinful Colors- Mint Apple
NYC- Chelsea
NYC- Mulberry Street
Revlon- Facets of Fucshia (now called scandalous!)
Revlon- copper penny
essie- bobbing for baubles
essie- school of hard rocks
wet n wild- hallucinate
wet n wild- night prowl
wet n wild- mauve frost

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Total Pageviews